Prof. Van Anh Vuong, Ph.D.
- Since 2012 Assistant Professor (Juniorprofessur), University of Cologne, Germany
- Research Affiliate, Institute of Energy Economics at the University of Cologne, Germany
- 2013 Strengthening Efficiency and Competitiveness in the European Knowledge Economies (SEEK), Research Grant
- 2013 University of Cologne, Female Scientist Support Program, Research Grant
- 2011 Ph.D., Economics, The Pennsylvania State University, USA
- 2007 M.A., Economics, Freie Universität Berlin, Germany
- Empirical Modeling of R&D Demand in a Dynamic Framework. In: Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Vol.35 (2), pp. 185-205, 2013 (with M. Roberts).
- Estimating Dynamic R&D Demand: An Analysis of Costs and Long-Run Benefits. NBER Working Paper 19374, August 2013 (Working Paper with B. Peters, M. Roberts, H. Fryges)