Prof. Dr. Hernán Bruno
Choice Models in Consumer Goods, Dynamic Sales Models, Pricing, Online Advertising, Communication of Quantitative Information
- Since 2015 Professor of Marketing and Digital Environment, University of Cologne, Cologne, Germany
- 2008 – 2015 Assistant Professor of Marketing, INSEAD, Fontainebleau, France.
- 2007 – 2007 Assistant Professor of Marketing, Erasmus University, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- 2002 – 2007 Doctoral Candidate, London Business School, London, UK.
- 2005 Visiting Scholar, University of Chicago.
- 2000 – 2002 McKinsey and Company, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 1994 – 2000 Chemistry Licenciatura, University of Buenos Aires.
- Bruno, H. A., Che, H., & Dutta, S. (2012). Role of reference price on price and quantity: insights from business-to-business markets. Journal of Marketing Research, 49(5), 640-654.
- Bruno, H. A., & Vilcassim, N. J. (2008). Research Note-Structural Demand Estimation with Varying Product Availability. Marketing Science, 27(6), 1126-1131.