The International Relations Center (ZIB WiSo) coordinates international activities for the Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Sciences (WiSo Faculty) of the University of Cologne. Its responsibilities include managing student exchanges and developing and implementing new internationalisation strategies on behalf of the Faculty.
The ZIB WiSo internationalisation strategy promotes and supports cooperation in the following areas:
- Student exchanges, short programmes and international degree programmes
- Courses designed for international students
- Membership in prestigious university networks
- Partnerships with selected universities and business schools across the world
- Close ties with the international business community