Jun. Prof. Dr. Esther Kang
Consumer Learning and Memory, Digital Marketing Campaigns, Music Effects, Prosocial Behavior, Food Consumption
- Assistant Professor of Consumer Psychology and Behavior, University of Cologne, Germany.
- PhD., Marketing, State University of New York at Buffalo, USA
- MA., Marketing, Ewha Womans University, South Korea
- BS., Biology (Minor: Psychology), Ewha Womans University, South Korea
- Kang, Esther and Arun Lakshmanan (2017), "Role of Executive Attention in Consumer Learning with Background Music," Journal of Consumer Psychology, 27 (1), 35-48. doi: 10.1016/j.jcps.2016.03.003