Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Werner Delfmann
Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Strategic Networks and Alliances, Logistics Service Providers, Aviation Management, Trade Fair Management
- 2009 Honorary Professor, Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies, University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Since 2008 Chairman, Scientific Advisory Board, German Logistics Association
- 2004 Honorary Doctorate (Dr. h. c.) Corvinus University, Budapest, Hungary
- 1999 - 2003 Chairman, Community of European Management Schools (CEMS)
- 1999 - 2001 Dean of the Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Sciences, University of Cologne
- 1999 Co-Director, Institute of Trade Fair Management, University of Cologne
- 1997 Temporary Professor, EU-ASEAN Chair of Management, Brunei Darussalam
- 1988 Full Professor of Business Administration and director, Department of Business Policy and Logistics, University of Cologne
- 1985 Assoc. Prof. for Business Administration, Chair of Production and Marketing, Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main
- 1982 Habilitation for “Business Administration”, University of Muenster
- 1976 Dr. rer. pol., University of Muenster
- 1974 MSc in Mathematics (Dipl.-Math.), University of Muenster
- Lange, Anne, Werner Delfmann (2016), „Network concentration indices for less than-truckload transportation“, Transportation, 1-23.
- Brekalo, L., Albers, S., Delfmann, W., Logistics Alliance Management Capabilities: Where are they? In: International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, 43(7) 2013
- Delfmann, W., Jaekel, F., The Cloud – Logistics for the Future? In: Coordinated Autonomous Systems. Wissenschaft und Praxis im Dialog. 6th International Symposium on Logistics, Hamburg 2012, 5 – 26
- Delfmann, W., Wimmer, Th. 2012, eds. Coordinated autonomous systems.
- Wissenschaft und Praxis im Dialog. 6th International Symposium on Logistics. Hamburg
- Delfmann, W., Dangelmaier, W., Günthner, W., Klaus P., Overmeyer, L, Rothengatter, W., Weber, J., Zentes, J.. 2010. Towards a science of logistics: cornerstones of a framework of understanding of logistics as an academic discipline. Logistics Research 2(2): 57-63
- de Koster, René; Delfmann, Werner. 2008 ed. Recent Developments in Supply Chain Management. Helsinki School of Economics Press: Helsinki
- Delfmann, Werner; Baum, Herbert; Auerbach, Stefan; Albers, Sascha. 2005 ed. Strategic Management in the Aviation Industry. Kölner Wissenschaftsverlag, Ashgate: Köln, Aldershot. 65-96.