Jun. Prof. Dr. Marina Schröder
Field Experiments, Lab Experiments, Behavioral Economics, Incentives, Multi-Tasking, Anti-Social Behavior at the Workplace
- Since 2013 Jun.Prof.in Personnel Economics, University of Cologne
- 2013 Dr. rer. pol. (summa cum laude), University of Magdeburg
- 2009 Dipl.-Kff. (with distinction), University of Magdeburg
- Acts of helping and harming (2017), with Karim Sadrieh, Economic Letters 153, 77-79.
- Materialistic, Pro-Social, Anti-Social, or Mixed - A Within-Subject Examination of Self- and Other-Regarding Preferences (2016), with Karim Sadrieh, Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics 93, 233-238.
- The Spillover Effects of Monitoring: A Field Experiment (2015), with Michèle Belot, Management Science 62(1), 37-45.
- Sloppy Work, Lies and Theft: A Novel Experimental Design to Study Counterproductive Behaviour (2013), with Michèle Belot, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 93, 233-238.