Jun. Prof. Dr. Emanuel Hansen
Public Economics, Political Economy, Information Economics
- Since 2016: Juniorprofessor in Economics, University of Cologne
- 2014 – 2016: Postdoctoral Fellow, Center for Macroeconomic Research, University of Cologne
- 2014: PhD in Economics, Bonn Graduate School of Economics, University of Bonn and European Doctoral Program in Quantitative Economics
- 2010 – 2011: Visiting research student, London School of Economics
- 2008: Magister Artium in Political Science (equiv. Master), University of Mainz
- 2007: Diploma in Economics (equiv. Master), University of Mainz
- Hansen, Emanuel (2017): Optimal income taxation with labor supply responses at two margins: When is an Earned Income Tax Credit optimal? Working Paper
- Hansen, Emanuel; Grunewald, Andreas; Pönitzsch, Gert (2017): Political Selection and the Optimal Concentration of Political Power, Working Paper.
- Hansen, Emanuel (2014): Political Competition with Endogenous Party Formation and Citizen Activists, Working Paper.