Jun. Prof. Dr. Anna-Lena Sachs
- Since 2014 Assistant Professor for Supply Chain Management at the Department of Supply Chain Management and Management Science, Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Sciences, University of Cologne, Germany.
- 2013 Visiting PhD student, University of California, Berkeley, USA.
- 2012 – 2014 PhD and research assistant at the Chair of Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Technische Universität München, Germany. Thesis title: Retail Analytics – Integrated Forecasting and Inventory Management for Perishable Products in Retailing (summa cum laude).
- 2008 – 2012 PhD student and research assistant at the Chair of Logistics and Supply Chain Management, University of Vienna, Austria.
- 2006 – 2007 Exchange student, McGill University, Montreal, Canada.
- 2003 – 2008 Diploma in Business Administration, University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Sachs, A.-L., Minner, S., 2014. The Data-Driven Newsvendor with Censored Demand Observations, forthcoming in International Journal of Production Economics.
- Beutel, A.-L., Minner, S., 2012. Safety stock planning under causal demand forecasting, International Journal of Production Economics 140(2), 637-645.